Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Celina Jaitley announces her wedding with Peter Haag 2011


By ApunKaChoice Bollywood actress Celina Jaitley has caught everyone unawares by the announcement of her marriage with boyfriend Peter Haag. The rumour of Celina's wedding to her fiancé Peter Haag has been doing the rounds for a while
Celina Jaitley, working fully well this Fall's biggest trend: the masculine-feminine look. And here we thought androgyny came only in the form of Moschino's bow-front silk blouse and Alexander Wang's
The rumour of Celina’s wedding to her fiancĂ© Peter Haag has been doing the rounds for a while. Now, the actress has herself conceded that she is married to Peter. The wedding took place last month in a monastery in Austria, in the presence of the Haag family.

Celina broke the news on Twitter and wrote: “Beloved tweeple. ..With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy.
Celina tweeted, “Beloved tweeple..with great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy. Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives. [The above picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father in law to my left, and my brother in law to Peter’s right.]”

No comments:

Post a Comment